Father: King Henry VII
- Death of Henry VII - Henry VIII becomes Ki 858h76i ng aged 17
- Marries Catherine of Aragon, daughter of the King and Queen of Spain and Arthur's widow. 8 children but only one survived infancy, Mary (later Mary I).
- Great tournament ground built at
- The Pope and the
- Henry holds peace
talks with Francis I of
- Henry marries Anne Boleyn, secretly; Princess Elizabeth (later Elizabeth I) is born later that year. Henry is excommunicated by the Pope.
- The Act of Supremacy is passed, establishing Henry as head of the Church of England.
- Sir Thomas More is executed after refusing to accept Henry as supreme head of the Church of England.
- After the birth of
- Act of Union between
- Henry marries and divorces Anne of Cleves. It was an arranged marriage and Henry was not happy with Anne's appearance.
- Henry marries Catherine Howard, his fifth wife.
- After Henry discovered Catherine as having been unfaithful, she is executed for treason.
- Henry marries Catherine Parr, his sixth wife.
- Edward VI became King of England on death of Henry VII
Commentare questo articolo:Non sei registrato
Devi essere registrato per commentare
E 'stato utile?
Copiare il codice
nella pagina web del tuo sito.
Copyright InfTub.com 2021